Sat, Oct 29|
Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
Jim Landers Memorial Bass Tournament Supporting O.F.F.
Jim Landers Memorial Bass Tournament Supporting OFF
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2022, 4:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp, Alexander City, AL 35010, USA
About the Event
Registration begins at 4:15AM in the store. $110.00 per boat. $10.00 big fish pot (voluntary). Registration can be made with cash or check the morning of the tournament or online. Checks can be made out to OGS Tournaments with the letters JLMT on the notes section.
Rules and Regulations
1. PFD and Kill Switch must be worn while boat is on plane
2. Live Wells will be checked morning of the tournament
3. 5 Fish, No Size Limit. Only black bass (Largemouth and Spotted Bass) will be weighed
4. Only 5 fish in the live well. No Culling at the dock or weign-in
5. 4 oz penalty for each dead fish. Dead fish cannot be weighed as big fish
6. No Live Bait. Artificial lures only. No trolling or use of alcohol/drugs
7. Ties combined and split
8. Adult/Child tea must have one member 16 years or younger
9. A polygraph will be given to winners at tournament directors discrection
10. All decisions made by the tournament committee are final and the committee reserves the right to make decisions when necessary
Instructions: Boats will pass by the last dock in the order of entry. Look for the strobe lights and listen for the megaphone. Livewell doors need to be open for inspection as each boat passes by. Idle past the buoys and take off. Blast off is at safe light. Boats 1-25 First Flight (3:00PM weigh in). Boats 26-50 Due in at 3:15PM. 51-75 Due in at 3:30PM.