OGS will continue to field tournaments based on the recommended gathering size of a group by the CDC, State of Alabama and other health organizations. Please use proper precautions (wash hands for 25 seconds, use hand sanitizer, etc.) and good judgement. If you run a fever DO NOT FISH with us until you have been cleared by medical professionals.
One way to self check for possible infection of CV19 is to take a deep breath and hold it for 10 seconds. If you cannot hold it without feeling tightness in your chest or without coughing you need to seek medical attention for testing of a possible lower respiratory issue. This is being used as a screening technique where the virus has been seen the most. Another is a loss of taste or smell.
Be safe and we look forward to providing a small piece of normalcy during this pandemic. Of course if state and federal officials declare travels bans or close access points we will have to change our plan. As with anything like this we may decide to adjust our stance but we feel that we can provide our tournaments in a safe environment if we all do our part. Social Distancing and face coverings will be worn by staff during registration and weigh in so please adhere to the policies in place by local and state health officials.
OGS Tournament Director
Upcoming Tournament Events
- Sat, May 01Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, May 15Wind Creek State Park Boat RampMay 15, 5:15 AM – 3:00 PMWind Creek State Park Boat Ramp, Alexander City, AL 35010, USABenefit Tournament for Ferst Readers of Tallapoosa County, a not for profit organization committed to providing reading resources to under served children in Tallapoosa County. This event will also have a Parent/Child Division and a Couples Division! $2,500.00 First Place based on 60 boats entered!
- Sat, Sep 11Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 02Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 09Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 30Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors
OGS Tournaments would like to thank all of our sponsors for investing in our anglers!
FX Extreme Rods/Sidney Reynolds
Sidney Reynolds/FX Extreme Rods is an OGS Tournaments Sponsor!
Michael Freeman, Tournament Director
124 Whisperwood Dr.
Dadeville, AL 36853