Please use proper precautions (wash hands for 25 seconds, use hand sanitizer, etc.) and good judgement. The state has lifted the mandatory mask order but use good judgement if you feel sick. If you run a fever DO NOT FISH with us until you have been cleared by medical professionals.
One way to self check for possible infection of CV19 is to take a deep breath and hold it for 10 seconds. If you cannot hold it without feeling tightness in your chest or without coughing you need to seek medical attention for testing of a possible lower respiratory issue. This is being used as a screening technique where the virus has been seen the most. Another is a loss of taste or smell.
Be safe and we look forward to providing a small piece of normalcy during this pandemic. Of course if state and federal officials declare travels bans or close access points we will have to change our plan. As with anything like this we may decide to adjust our stance but we feel that we can provide our tournaments in a safe environment if we all do our part. Social Distancing and face coverings will be worn by staff during registration and weigh in so please adhere to the policies in place by local and state health officials.
OGS Tournament Director
Upcoming Tournament Events
- Sat, May 15Wind Creek State Park Boat RampMay 15, 4:15 AM – 2:00 PMWind Creek State Park Boat Ramp, Alexander City, AL 35010, USABenefit Tournament for Ferst Readers of Tallapoosa County, a not for profit organization committed to providing reading resources to under served children in Tallapoosa County. This event will also have a Parent/Child Division and a Couples Division! $2,500.00 First Place based on 60 boats entered!
- Fri, Jun 04Dare Park PointJun 04, 6:30 PM CDT – Jun 05, 12:30 AM CDTDare Park Point, Lake Martin, Alabama, Jacksons' Gap, AL 36861, USASix events held on Friday nights between June 4th and July 30th out of Dare Park Ramp. $120 per boat includes Big Fish with 80% payback. $10.00 from each entry during the season will go to the Moonlight Series Champion. Pays Pays 1 place for every 7 entered. Each Event runs 6:30PM-12:30AM.
- Sat, Sep 11Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 02Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 09Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, Oct 30Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
- Sat, May 01Wind Creek State Park Boat Ramp
Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors
OGS Tournaments would like to thank all of our sponsors for investing in our anglers!
Ashley's Boat and RV
Platinum Sponsor of OGS Tournaments, Crank 4 Bank and OGS Rewards Partner!
White River Marine Group Rewards
Rewards Program Provided in partnership through Sylacauga Marine and ATV.
FX Extreme Rods/Sidney Reynolds
Sidney Reynolds/FX Extreme Rods is an OGS Tournaments Sponsor!
Michael Freeman, Tournament Director
124 Whisperwood Dr.
Dadeville, AL 36853